3days Photo, located at Rue de Namur 14, Brussel in Belgium, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement we want to give you clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data.
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
In all cases, we comply with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (as of May 25, 2018).
All personal data that we process when performing the cooperation is subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will never use this information for any purpose other than for which we obtained it. This means that we at least:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided; these goals and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement.
- Limit processing of your personal data to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided.
- Be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
We are responsible for the processing of personal data. In addition to ourselves, third parties also have limited access to the data.
A sub-processor agreement with the relevant party or parties establishes the purpose for which they perform work for us in which they have access to personal data.
After execution of the assignment, the sub-processor is denied access and required to immediately delete any personal data. All parties involved have a duty of confidentiality.
3 days photo
Rue de Namur 14
A. Bradshaw is the Data Protection Officer of our company. He can be reached through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data we process
We process your personal data (or that of your customers) because you use our services, have subscribed to our newsletter and / or because you have voluntarily provided this information to us.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data from website visitors under the age of 16. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16 years.
We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact our Data Protection Officer and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data? We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment;
- Sending our newsletter and / or other promotional mail.
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services.
- Administrative purposes (filing).
- To be able to inform you about relevant changes to our services and products.
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- To be able to manage and maintain the website.
- To be able to analyze the behavior on the website (anonymously) in order to improve the website and to better tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- In addition, we also process your personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Providing data to third parties
Basically, we never provide your personal data to third parties, unless this data is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
We remain responsible for these processing operations. We use the following third parties for:
- Taking care of the (financial) administration.
- The management and maintenance of our website.
Processing of personal data of prospect, stakeholder / lobby contacts and / or interested parties.
Personal data of prospect, stakeholder / lobby contacts and / or interested parties are processed by us for the following purpose: Provision of information in the form of newsletters and / or targeted contacts.
The basis for this personal data is: Oral permission, issuing a business card and / or via a link on LinkedIn;
For the above purpose, we may request the following personal data from you:
- First Name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- phone number
- E-mail address
Your personal data is stored by us for the above processing for the period: During the period that one is seen as a prospect, stakeholder / lobby contacts and / or interested party.
tomated decision making
We do not make decisions based on automated processing on decisions that can have (significant) consequences for people.
These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, one of our employees).
How long we store personal data
We do not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which it is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Retention period for customers' personal data (all in accordance with the guidelines of the Tax and Customs Administration)
Personal details: 7 years
Address details: 7 years
Emails: 7 year
Retention period for suppliers' personal data (all in accordance with the guidelines of the Tax and Customs Administration)
Personal details: 7 years
Address: 7 years
E-mails: These supplier data regarding delivered orders are necessary for the operation of our organization and will only be deleted if the supplier requests it.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies of similar techniques we make use of
We only use technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this.
Functional cookies must be used for our website to function properly. These cookies are placed without permission. Functional cookies ensure, among other things, that you can remain logged in during your visit to our website.
Analytical cookies enable us to measure website visits. These statistics give us insight into how often our website is used and what information visitors are looking for.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. View our Cookie Statement for all Cookies we use.
How we secure personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us. We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so.
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents.
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting our domain name to the associated IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Within the EU
We do not use hosting or web servers and do not store backup data with parties located outside the EU.
See, adjust or delete personal data
You have the right to view, correct or delete the personal data stored by us at any time. You can do this by sending us an email with your request. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If the website provides a login, you can do this yourself. Then go to "my account". There you have the option to view, adjust and / or export your data (for data portability).
If you wish to exercise your right to object and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
We would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link (Dutch):
If, after reading our Privacy Statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do this via our contact details.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement.
The current privacy statement was last updated on:
January 15, 2021.